The collaborators section of the Manage Project page:
When you're article corpus is ready to start screening, you can invite collaborators to Syras. There are a few steps involved here:
- Enter the email of your collaborator - be sure to enter exactly and only the email address they will log in with - "firstname.lastname@example.org", and not "Email Address <email@example.com>"
- Assign the collaborator to an article set you want them to review (this ensures they don't arrive at a blank experience!)
- Send them the invite
- Confirm they have successfully signed up from within the table.
The person I've invited can't get in
If you've got yourself in a bit of a tangle with collaborator invitations, try the following:
- Delete the collaborator from the team section of your project
- Ask them to sign up or sign in to Syras.
- While they're signed in, ask them to copy the email address directly from the Syras account page, and send that to you.
- Add that email address in the team section of your project.
- Send the invite.
- Ask your collaborator to login to Syras.
After this process, your collaborator should have an invite they can accept when they sign into Syras.